Pool Renovation 2017
Enhancement of Free-Form Pool Area
- VIEW LATEST RENOVATION TIMELINE
- FREE-FORM POOL AREA RENOVATION FROM 22 APR - 31 JUL 2017
- GUESTS’ SAFETY AND COMFORT REMAIN UTMOST PRIORITIES
- LAGOON POOL WILL REMAIN OPEN FOR GUEST USE
- ALL OTHER PUBLIC AREAS AND RECREATIONS FACILITIES WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE
- ALL 10 RESTAURANTS AND BARS OPEN AS NORMAL
- LE SPA SERVICES WILL TEMPORARILY RELOCATE TO BUILDING ‘A’
- THIRD-PARTY SHOPS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE
- CONFERENCE CENTRE OPERATES AS NORMAL
- LM FAMILY KIDS CLUB AVAILABLE
- FITNESS CENTRE OPEN
POSTED ON 21 NOV 2016 - UPDATED ON 01 MARCH 2017 - Following the successful renovation of the Resort’s Conference Centre in May 2016, Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort considers 2017 as another banner year and an extension of its staunch commitment to continually improve services and facilities.
The Resort is scheduled to redesign and renovate the Free-form Pool area from 22 April – 31 July 2017. With the Resort celebrating its 30th Anniversary in 2017, it is only fitting that we enhance one of our most iconic features.
Beginning on 22 April, the Resort’s entire Free-form Pool will undergo transformation. By the end of July, this pool area will feature new sand wash, swimming pool tiles, and lush tropical garden landscape. Other new features include an interactive fountain for children, purposely-built multiple sunken pool loungers, Jacuzzi, and a bridge offering guests convenient access to both ends of the Free-form Pool area.
From 22 April, buildings ‘C’ and ‘D’ will close and re-open on the 1st and 10th of July respectively. Renovations with minor finishing works at the Free-form Pool area continue for the entire month of July.
Actual renovation work will not be visible to guests as the entire Free-form Pool area will be blocked off and partitioned. Some noise is expected during the first five weeks of the renovation period. However, daily work will take place between 9 AM to 6 PM to reduce disruption.
The Lagoon Pool - the Resort’s other oversized swimming pool – and its kids area will remain accessible to guests.
Guests staying at the Resort between 22 April and 31 July 2017 will enjoy these benefits:
- Free in-room and resort-wide wireless internet access
- One Free Buffet Lunch for 2 for every four nights consecutive stay (Food only)
- Kids aged 12 years and under eat for free from the buffet or kids’ menu when accompanied by a paying adult (1 child per 1 paying adult – up to 2 kids per room)
- Discounts on adventure and excursion packages through a privately-operated tour company
- Daily return complimentary shuttle service to Phuket TrickEye 3D Museum (free entry with Le Meridien Phuket key card) in Phuket Town - based on schedule and shared seating, advanced booking required
From conceptualization, initial planning and as we carry-out this project, we remain committed to ensure guest comfort. Le Méridien Phuket Beach Resort will continue to receive and care for guests and all other rooms, suites, dining venues, facilities and public areas elsewhere in the resort will remain operational as normal.